Adopt a maple tree and become part of the maple syrup tradition at Kettle Ridge Farm!
ADOPT-A-MAPLE 2020 DETAILS COMING IN NOVEMBER!
Whether you'd like to give an adoption as a gift or come out to the farm with the whole family to tap and taste, you will enjoy a delicious and educational relationship with your maple tree. We offer two different packages; (1) Adopt-a-Maple and (2) Adopt-a-Maple PLUS (details below). Your support allows us to fulfill our mission of providing local, natural products as part of a sustainable small-farm enterprise.
Piping hot pancakes with maple syrup and sausage will be served on Adoption Sundays (January 13th - March 3rd, two meals included with Adopt-a-Maple PLUS).
Adoptions are active through December 31, 2019 at which point you will have the option to renew for the following year.
(Great for out-of-towners)
- Electronic certificate emailed to you after purchase
- Custom emblem attached to your adopted tree
- Official certificate including photo and GPS coordinates of your tree (ships from April-May 2019)
- Two 375ml bottles of fresh maple syrup (ships from April-May 2019)
- One 8 oz bag of our famous maple granola (ships from April-May 2019)
- One box of 8 pure maple sugar cubes (ships from April-May 2019)
(Great for locals looking for a unique outdoor experience)
- ALL FEATURES OF ADOPT-A-MAPLE
- Learn to tap your adopted maple tree in our sugarbush (SUNDAYS ONLY - tapping & tasting time slots begin 1/13/19 and end 3/3/19)
- Two pancake breakfast tickets (additional meals available for purchase)
- Guided maple tasting in the KRF tasting room
- Two tickets to KettleFest on September 14, 2019
- First access and discounts to other farm happenings