Adopt a maple tree and become part of the maple syrup tradition at Kettle Ridge Farm!
UPDATE: OUR 2019 ADOPTION PROGRAM IS NOW OPEN! THE HOLIDAYS ARE APPROACHING…IT’S THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THAT FOODIE OR OUTDOORSY PERSON IN YOUR LIFE.
Whether you'd like to give an adoption as a gift or come out to the farm with the whole family to tap and taste, you will enjoy a delicious and educational relationship with your maple tree. We offer two different packages; (1) Adopt-a-Maple and (2) Adopt-a-Maple PLUS (details below). Your support allows us to fulfill our mission of providing local, natural products as part of a sustainable small-farm enterprise.
Piping hot pancakes with maple syrup and sausage will be served on Adoption Sundays (January 13th - March 3rd, two meals included with Adopt-a-Maple PLUS).
Adoptions are active through December 31, 2019 at which point you will have the option to renew for the following year.
(Great for out-of-towners)
- Electronic certificate emailed to you after purchase
- Custom emblem attached to your adopted tree
- Official certificate including photo and GPS coordinates of your tree (ships from April-May 2019)
- Two 375ml bottles of fresh maple syrup (ships from April-May 2019)
- One 8 oz bag of our famous maple granola (ships from April-May 2019)
- One box of 8 pure maple sugar cubes (ships from April-May 2019)
(Great for locals looking for a unique outdoor experience)
- ALL FEATURES OF ADOPT-A-MAPLE
- Learn to tap your adopted maple tree in our sugarbush (SUNDAYS ONLY - tapping & tasting time slots begin 1/13/19 and end 3/3/19)
- Two pancake breakfast tickets (additional meals available for purchase)
- Guided maple tasting in the KRF tasting room
- Two tickets to KettleFest on September 14, 2019
- First access and discounts to other farm happenings