Adopt a maple tree and become part of the maple syrup tradition at Kettle Ridge Farm!
Whether you'd like to give an adoption as a gift or come out to the farm with the whole family to tap a tree, you will enjoy a delicious and educational relationship with your maple tree. We are offering two different packages this year; (1) Adopt-a-Maple and (2) Adopt-a-Maple PLUS (details below). Your support allows us to fulfill our mission of providing local, natural products as part of a sustainable small-farm enterprise.
A portion of your adoption proceeds also goes to support one or more of the following conservation organizations: The Nature Conservancy, Genesee Land Trust, Genesee Valley Conservancy, and Finger Lakes Land Trust.
Your adoption is active through December 31, 2017 at which point you will have the option to renew for the following year.
(Great for gifts and out-of-towners)
- Custom name plaque attached to your adopted tree
- Certificate including photo and GPS coordinates of your tree (you choose delivery date)
- Two different grades of fresh maple syrup in 375ml glass flasks (delivered in Spring 2017)
- One 8 oz bag of our famous maple granola (delivered in Spring 2017)
- One 9 oz jar of raw wildflower honey made by the bees at Kettle Ridge Farm (delivered in Summer 2017)
- Free shipping on all packages (anywhere in the USA)
(Great for locals looking for a unique outdoor experience)
- ALL FEATURES OF ADOPT-A-MAPLE
- Learn to tap your adopted maple tree in our sugarbush (tapping & tasting time slots begin 1/7/17 and end 3/5/17)
- Guided tour of Kettle Ridge Farm
- Unique maple tasting in our newly refurbished tasting room
- Family pass to KettleFest on September 16, 2017
- First access and discounts to other farm happenings (e.g. pop-up dinners, pancake breakfasts)