Adopt a maple tree and become part of the maple syrup tradition at Kettle Ridge Farm!
Whether you'd like to give an adoption as a gift or come out to the farm with the whole family to tap and taste, you will enjoy a delicious and educational relationship with your maple tree. We offer two different packages; (1) Adopt-a-Maple and (2) Adopt-a-Maple PLUS (details below). Your support allows us to fulfill our mission of providing local, natural products as part of a sustainable small-farm enterprise.
New for 2018: Piping hot pancakes with maple syrup and sausage will be served on Adoption Sundays (two meals included with Adopt-a-Maple PLUS). We are also introducing 4 oz of our maple candy in all adoption packages this season.
Adoptions are active through December 31, 2018 at which point you will have the option to renew for the following year. Adopt now - we sold out in 2017 and expect the same for 2018!
(Great for gifts and out-of-towners)
- Electronic certificate emailed to you after purchase
- Custom emblem attached to your adopted tree
- Official certificate including photo and GPS coordinates of your tree (delivered in Spring 2018)
- Two 375ml bottles of fresh maple syrup (delivered in Spring 2018)
- One 8 oz bag of our famous maple granola (delivered in Spring 2018)
- One 4 oz box of maple candy (delivered in Spring 2018)
- Free shipping on all packages (anywhere in the USA)
(Great for locals looking for a unique outdoor experience)
- ALL FEATURES OF ADOPT-A-MAPLE
- Learn to tap your adopted maple tree in our sugarbush (SUNDAYS ONLY - tapping & tasting time slots begin 1/14/18 and end 3/4/18)
- Two pancake breakfast tickets (additional meals available for purchase)
- Unique maple tasting in our newly refurbished tasting room
- Two tickets to KettleFest on September 15, 2018
- First access and discounts to other farm happenings (e.g. pop-up dinners, Honey Dipper Festival)
Sponsor a Classroom
(A great way to give back)
- On the sponsor's behalf, we coordinate with the Rochester City School District to send
a classroom to Kettle Ridge Farm for a hands-on maple sugaring experience
- Each student will take home a bottle of pure maple syrup
- The sponsor will receive a photo of the class along with a 375ml bottle of maple syrup,
8 oz bag of maple granola, and a 4 oz box of maple candy (delivered in April 2017)